Hello
Just wondering what factory ammo you guys or girls (No reason to not think there might be some ladies on the forum) may have found that shoots the best for the model 11?
I know it's generally about just trying different brands and shooting, but I would like to try to narrow down the selections(maybe save a bit of dough$$$ and time). Feel free to list bullet weights, if you feel it makes yours shoot better. I don't currently reload so just trying to select a good factory round.

Currently shooting .243 caliber. I have noticed a significant group size decrease just by switching to different manufacters.

IE) Was shooting Federal 80gr power shok switched to good old grey box winchester super x 80 grain and found my groups shrank by almost 3/4" in some cases. To me that is a pretty significant improvement!
Also noticed good groupings with the pricey black box winchester supreme 55gr balistic tip loads but some shops are charge up to $55.00/bx for 20rnds
I was thinking on trying some of the new hornady superformance to see how it flies!!
CDN1