I have a rifle I built off of a long action stevens 200. I have a factory take off BVSS style stock and shillen varmint barrel. It has a recoil lug from northlander also. I put this rifle together last year and shot it some, it shot some decent groups but always had flyers. It would put 2-4 nearly touching and always one making the group 1" to 1.5" After doing some reading and talking to people bedding was suggested. I got a miles gillbert kit and was very worried about gluing it to the stock so I read the instructions over and over again. Everything went well, and I was happy with how it turned out until I shot the rifle. The first group was about 6" for 3 shots almost all vertical. The second I loosened the action screws and re tightened them and shot about a 2.5" group. I'm planning to tear things back down again. What areas should I check. My one thought was debris in the bolt head lug area of the action. Could there be something also in the recoil lug area putting pressure on it? When I assembled the rifle i got held it pointed up to make sure the recoil lug was seated well on the stock when tightening the screws. Thanks for any help...