Thread: Stockade

Basic Member

Stockade

Whats the longest wait anyone has ever had for a Stockade stock? I ordered mine in early june and I'm still waiting. I have since then bought a new scope, rings, and barrel just one thing missing...Was told a couple times " oh you should get it pretty soon " and they always treat me good but I'm going crazy waiting for this thing. I also have already sold my take-off barrel and stock so my whole rifle is out of the game until I get it. Its a good thing I have other projects to keep me busy but this is the one I want to be working on.

rusty815

Re: Stockade

It really depends on the type of stock you ordered and the demand, right now there's about a 4-5 month wait i believe, I have to wait a little longer because I ordered a left-handed rollover thumbhole and he hadn't made those before, so he has to make a new mold. I ordered mine at around the same time as you and won't be expecting it until January at the earliest.

clambdin

I think I waited 6 months on one once, It was worth the wait I really like their stocks !

Basic Member

did they give you a time frame?

ttfreestyle

I also ordered mine mid June and am still waiting as well.

Basic Member

I ordered a money saver 6-9-11 and received it in 20-21 weeks.

boolitschuuter

I've ordered two. Both were Woodchuck/ tactical.
    12 weeks for the first one
    20 weeks for the second, but I had them make it with a rail, adjustable cheek piece, and QD swivels.
    If I had a third rifle to restock, I'd do it all again. These stocks are well worth the wait. :)

Basic Member

I finally got my stock sanded out the channel a bit to make it fit now time to fill sand and prime I noticed that the paint on my other hunting sporter that was painted by stockade has a slight orange peel texture to it so before call them to try and duplicate it does anyone know how to get this effect

Basic Member

think its called wrinkle paint

ttfreestyle

I just wish mine would come so i could paint it. Its 8 weeks past quoted delivery date and counting.

rusty815

To be fair, the quoted delivery date given is the earliest you would receive it, I was told that it would come in January but expect late March to be the latest.

ttfreestyle

I am trying to be fair, when i ordered it i asked them to give me a REALISTIC delivery date. I was specific and asked that they not sugar coat the date. I was told it could be ready in 12 weeks but no more than 16 weeks, 16 weeks was Oct 20th.