I'm gathering information more than making a final decision, so I decided to post here instead of in the "Help Me Decide" section. Moderators, please feel free to move this post to the other forum, if that's appropriate. Anyway...

I've been dreaming of a three-caliber Lightweight Hunter setup. I'd like to be able to switch among .223 Remington, .243 Winchester, and .260 Remington cartridges. I don't think the 5.5 lb Lightweight Hunter will be suitable for more powerful cartridges. My understanding is that the .223 Rem cartridge requires a different bolt head, but that this bold head can be exchanged with the .243/.260 bolt head on the same bolt body. A few questions related to this:

• Is changing the bolt head a simple procedure that can be done several times per year?
  • Are there any other parts (like firing pin) that would be different?
  • Is there any reason to get the factory rifle in any one of the above three calibers instead of another?

AFAIK, the lightweight hunter action is compatible with the Accustock. Are there any issues I should anticipate if I were to replace the wood stock with an Accustock?

I'm thinking of getting the aftermarket barrels in stainless steel. Are there any issues with installing a stainless barrel on a chromoly action?

Thanks!