Hi everyone. I have been working on my first Savage build and so far it has been a great sucess! I started with a 110 LA with the short mag, added the Calahan lug and a Shaw .257 Roberts barrel. I have lapped the bolt lugs to near 90% engagement, pillar and glass bedded the stock, Rifle Basix SAV-1 trigger, and bed a steel trigger guard. Now I am moving on with the project and have a few questions.

First, I know the jury is split on wether or not the oversized bolt bodies are neccessary or beneficial, but I decided that I really liked the looks of the PTG spiral fluted body so I ordered one from Midway (without doing my homework ). I also decided that I liked the tactical bolt handle on the Savage 110 BA so I ordered the part from Savage. Now my questions are regarding the installation of this new bolt body. I understand primary extraction (seems like the easy way to adjust will be to shorten the body as needed), but what needs to be done with the cocking angle? Also will I have issues with the extended front baffle on the bolt? The body arrives tomorrow, the handle won't be for a few more days so I have time for homework! Thanks again!