First off i'd like to start out by saying hello to everyone. I just purchased an axis xp a couple months ago and first things first, i took the thing apart, added the shims, polished the sear and cut the spring in the trigger. I also painted the stock Krylon OD and added a bipod. I went out to shoot it and basically just had fun breaking in the barrel and tossing some rounds through it. I was plinking 1'-2' sq metal targets at around 125 yds with little adjustment on the scope. I thought to myself how nice it would be to have a higher cap mag and after some searching found out that A. besides the plastic base on the mag, it is basically the same mag setup as other Savages and B. Someone already modified the other mags for hi-cap. I spoke with this gentleman, showed him pictures and we ended up agreeing that a hi-cap mag looked very possible. I drop shipped a new mag to him so that he can try and modify it for 10rds and a couple weeks later:

At first it was not seating easily but after a few time removing and re-seating it, it clicked in with little issues or effort. I cycled 10 rds through it no problem. What do you guys think?