Hello, I'm new to the forum so take it easy on me. I have a few questions I'm wondering about.

I just purchased a Savage Long Range Hunter 111 in 6.5-284 Norma. I also have the 6.5-284 Norma in the 110 Long Range Varmint Rifle. My first question is are the bolts interchangeable between these two rifles? I like the bolt on the Predator a little better so I'd like to swap it over to the 111 if possible. If not, what is a good aftermarket handle to get and can I put it on myself without the need of a gunsmith?

Another question, I'm liking the looks of the Long Range Hunter so far....what kind of differences should I expect between these two models...anything noticable?

Last....how well has the on/off muzzle break been holding up? I'm a little bit worried about this as it seems like too good of an idea to be true. AND is this a threaded type muzzle break so I could put something different on down the road or is it integrated into the barrel?

I lied....NOW LAST: can I paint the stock on the 111 Long Range Hunter without doing any special prep work? I was going to look at epoxy and painting but it almost feels like the stock is coated?