Have finally obtained my components and started to test my new rifle. First impressions: The accu trigger is nice and needs no adjusting as it comes, the pull weight is just right but the stock is a little short for me as I am 6'+. I have my own rifle range with good benchrest so can have a shot when the mood takes me and it takes me fairly often. The accustock bedding set up seems less forgiving with regard to seating depth than my other hunting rifles. Rifle has a tendency to shoot 2 rounds touching and a 3rd one about 1" away from the other 2, a seating depth change of about 12 thou or .5 of a millimeter in my speak will put it on the money and the results are repeatable. 100g Sierra varmint pills shoot 3 shot groups of around .4" to .5" at 100yds 'now that the seating depth is established. 145g Speer Hot Cores are doing the same thing and I am hoping that with a little tuning they may shoot as well as the 100g Sierras. Would be very interested to hear from folks who have had experience with accu stocks as I am curious to find out if my experience is unique? Regards Murphy. ;D