Thread: Stainless Axis at Cabelas

Basic Member

Stainless Axis at Cabelas

I was at my local Cabela's tonight and found the stainless Axis for $349 with a camo stock. Got to admit this is a tempting looking rifle if I wanted a walking hunting rig. They had several calibers to choose.... Very tempting. I wish they had a youth stock for it. Tim

grizzlygreen

Re: Stainless Axis at Cabelas

Personally I've never been too fond of camo stocks, but a couple weeks ago when i stopped at cabelas to make a trade, this was the only option in 223 on hand. So after looking at a few different choices, my heart was still set on the axis in 223 so i talked them into price matching this one to the price of a black synthetic with blued barrel. Honestly, i love this gun, the stainless is a great option and who knows, the camo stock might be growing on me a little. as far as i know these are a limited make too, because the camo is cabelas next gen camo. So maybe later down the road, it will keep a little more value. And as a little kicker, the first time out with the gun, i had a 1/4" 5 shot group at 100 yards with a 3-9 bushnell trophy. ;D