Im thinking about treating myself to a long range hunter for Christmas, but I have a few questions about it first. The P.A.D. recoil pad seems to be very soft, almost too soft. Have any of you guys had problems with the P.A.D. tearing or ripping during field use? Also, is it true that it's necessary to store the rifle muzzle down to prevent the P.A.D. from deforming? As for the accustock, I have heard that it has a kind of rubberized finish that tends to peel off over time and I was wondering if anyone here has experienced that? Finally, I know there was ALOT of trouble with the original version of the Accustock that had the wedge in it, as far as getting the rifle to shoot good groups after you took the the stock off to adjust the trigger. Just wondering if the new version of the Accustock is as tempermental to deal with? I really like the looks of the rifle, and I would like to put one in the safe, however I dont want to buy a rifle with lots of "issues." Thanks in advance guys.

For an example of the "peeling" that I'm referring to check out the photos at this link.
http://www.cabelas.com/grand-junctio...-win-mag.shtml