I took my new rifle to the range today after dropping the barreled action into a new B & C Medalist to get it zeroed in. I have a Vortex Viper mounded on it with a EGW Picatinny Rail 1 Piece Scope Mount (0 MOA) and a pair of Burris Xtreme Tactical 1" Rings. I took the rifle to the range today and attempted to bore sight it myself at 50 yards by looking through the bore and adjusting the turrets to get an approximate zero. What I discovered was that I do not have enough elevation in the scope to get a zero. After bottoming out with the elevation I decided to at least fire a few rounds to see where my actual point of impact was. I fired the first round and made the needed adjustments to get the wind-age dead on. I then fired three more shots and had a very tight sub 1/2 MOA group dead center but 11" low of the bull. I do not have any more vertical adjustment left to work with so I am now stuck. I know that this is probable a very simple fix for most of you but I am still rather new to this and have no clue what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Brent