I just picked up a new 10FCP K in .223 a couple weeks ago. Got the scope mounted last week Konus M30 4.5-12x40 in Leopold rings and 2 pieces bases. Good solid mount checked and rechecked. I had a couple boxes of 68grn HPBT Hornady and several cans of same lot Varget and IMR 4895. LC 09 brass trimmed and FL sized. I have been loading and trying to find a load this rifle likes and have had no luck. It seems like it never gets any better or worse from 24.0 to 25.5 loading .001 off the lands to jumping. CCI or Winchester primers. I tried some 4895 and got no better or worse. I have cleaned and barrel after breaking it in like some say. No copper the barrel stays pretty clean. I have been getting groups from 1.5moa to 1moa but there always seems to be 1 flier. Trickling powder charges to get a consistent charge RCBS beam scale. Heck I can shoot my M1 Garand that well with my thrower loads and pulled bullets with just a sling no rest.
I have removed the stock and reinstalled it per the instructions on here and no POI shift and no improvement in group size. I was going to get some 75grn AMax but no one around here has them in stock. They do have the 75 BTHP though.

Any ideas on what else to try?