FYI we are now warehousing the entire lineup of Manners Fiberglass Stocks, including models for Savage Target / Tactical / Varmint and Hunting models. If you'd like to take a look at the best composite stocks made in the USA today take a swing by and see for yourself.

http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/Categories (use our site search with the keywords "Manners Savage")

The outer shells are made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio. The inletting is machined to exact specifications, not molded in like others. This has the potential to create a more precisely aligned shooting platform than others achive with metal inserts.

Stocks come fully inletted with a pillar set that is already installed, should be a drop-in for most applications. They are ideal for a final epoxy bedding if desired.

Most stocks come in two versions one which has an adjustable cheek and one that is non adjustable. They are in stock (and more arriving every week) in both detachable and blind magazine versions, and can be ordered as a drop-in for the CDI detachable system.

I have been to the shop and observed their operation, I can attest to the fact that each one is made as described, one at a time, with the latest composite materials (i.e. carbon fiber / fiberglass layup). Their signature photo is a stock, suspended between two steel beams with one wheel of a truck parked on the magazine hole. They are definitely engineered to exceed any abuse you can give them.

Thanks!

Don B.
www.stockysstocks.com
stockys@stockysstocks.com