Hello everybody ! I have been reading this forum the past few days and have learned a ton. I think I am going to love this rifle. I just bought a 110 in 30-06 synthetic stock that has only a hand full of rounds through it from a friend who needed money quick due to being laid off. I really had no interest in this savage until he told me he would sell it to me for the price the pawn shop offered him , $100. I know the gun is worth more so I ended up giving him $125 , I tried to give him more but he said if I did not buy it he would only get a $100 anyway.I felt extremely lucky for that deal. Not sure how old it is , but it does have the accu-trigger.

I just bought a burris 4.5-14x42 AO scope for it. I was going to buy a DNZ one piece mount but not sure what size I need.
I measured the front diameter right at 56mm and I would like to put some type of scope cover on also. Can anyone tell me what size I need or how to measure for the right size ?
Sorry for the long first post , just excited for the great deal my friend gave me on this rifle.

Thank you for any help !