Now that these guns have been out for awhile, I am seriously considering getting one. I made the switch to black powder 2 years ago after fighting it out with my mossburg 500 20ga i nicknamed lightning because it never struck the same place twice. after sending it back to mossburg and god only knows how many hundreds of dollars in sabot slugs, diff. scopes and bases trying to get it to shoot just wadnt happnin. So i bought a cva wolf for $65 bucks used powerbelts my first year and bagged a coyote last year took a 12 point. questions i have are as follows: are they worth the money? i hear remington accutips shoot the best? can you swap stocks for something heavier? how well do they work? where i hunt its small woods on big fields so i want a very accurate weapon, if it dont shoot it dont hunt.. I realize its early but i like to get things ready way ahead of time because something is ALWAYS GONNA SCREW UP a few days before season just how it is any info or guidance you guys can give would be awesome thanks ahead of time..