I have all the parts to build my new 280 ackley, got a barrel from shilen, stevens 200 action, etc,etc. Well i made the poor decision to take it to my gunsmith for him to blue it all to match and then put together for me and bed the stock. Well i called last night and he was real short with me and told me he got a bad start on it, they sent him the wrong gages and then he called them so they sent him a reamer?!, so he got a bad start and put it aside. i was sorta shocked at what i was hearing so i asked if i should come pick it up...he said yep see ya in a few. So i went and got it. Seems kinda odd since i have had him do work for me for years and it's all been done very fast, for a good price, and great work. Anyways, i am going to do what i shoulda done in the first place, do it myself (except the blueing)...my only fear now is, did he, or did he not ream the barrel? how can i tell? this is my main concern right now....also he changed the bolt handles out for me (the only thing he did) and he said he had to "use a lot of force" to change em...but now that rear baffle that is also blued toward the back is very loose and wiggly on the bolt..how do i remedy this? thanks for any help guys, this is a very irritating situation