I am having problems with the accuracy of my rifle and I know it has something to do with the stock. Could be torque of action/stock bolts or a combination of that and the wood stock not fitting properly (it isn't bedded). So I think I want a new stock anyway.

What do you guys/gals suggest for a good value stock for my 110? I'm thinking about getting one with full CNC'd aluminum bed. A close friend has one on his Weatherby and has very good results.

As far as asthetics/ergonomics goes I would prefer a stock that is good for long range prone shooting. I have a harris bipod.

But main thing is that it is affordable. I don't want to pay for much more than accuracy. It doesn't have to be "THE most durable". I'm not going to be jumping out of any choppers.

With all that being said....I don't know much about this so please offer any advice you may have about what works for accuracy, etc.
PS: What do you all torque your wood stocks (not bedded) to in inch-pounds. I was told 30-35lbs. front and rear... Is that right?