Thread: New AR at shooout

New AR at shooout

Wounder of wonders the Stag AR lower i BUILT myself actually works now just need a proper trigger to make it a solid build, the DPMS upper i purchased is right on it's a Flat Top 24 inch SS 1/8 twist barrel bore sighted and right on at 200 yrds. hard to stop hitting steel at 200.

Re: New AR at shooout

There are a number of good triggers for the AR. I'd look at them on Brownell's web site to see what's available. Prices vary wildly between brands. Being a 1 in 8 twist, the 69 grain SMK should shoot well along with the Berger 70 grain.
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67

I have the CMC in my LR308 and love it. They have gotten cheaper by about $50 since I got mine. One piece drop in.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Basic Member

3lb Timney or 2 stage RRA trigger, both are top notch.
    I had them in my ARs and the Timney was the better of the 2.

seanhagerty

I put a Wilson two stage match trigger in my Stag lower. Easy trigger job, it drops right in. I love the feel of this thing. Its a bit pricey, but it is a dream to shoot.

Sean

Now that my AR is shooting so good found this on the web a way to shoot FULL AUTO and NOT NEEDING A 200 TAX STAMP and BE LEGAL so they say
    http://www.slidefiresolutions.com/ go to site and play the video

Basic Member

It isn't FULL AUTO >

Don't write stuff like that, you crazy!?!?!

It is still pulling the trigger each time. I am guessing some one will try to get these banned asap along with every thing else.

Any way, why would you want to waste ammo like that? It is too much $$$ ;D

It was the FIRST TIME shooting an AR rifle and i admit had to restrain myself from shooting the box of ammo had with me, had fifty rounds in the double snail magazine and fifty in the box.
    Was hitting the steel plate at two hundred yards straight off after bore sighting and GOT SO MUCH FUN seeing the paint fly off with every hit it was getting additive and had too restrain my self as had TWO other Savage rifles with me.

rez187

the slide fire can be locked out to shoot semi auto. it comes with a atf letter of cert that its legal. why have full auto??? why not we should be able to own anything the military has within reason ie nukes, missiles etc....................

L.H. Clark

I agree that the ATF or The BATFE or Eric Holder will soon try to outlaw the slide fire deal. If you can afford one then get it. Then you can make all you want, but I would get it before they outlaw it. It is neat..........but yes........it is expensive also. I have too much fun making little bitty holes in paper at really stupid long distances. That is more fun to me in my old age!

L.H. Clark

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. Clark
    I agree that the ATF or The BATFE or Eric Holder will soon try to outlaw the slide fire deal. If you can afford one then get it. Then you can make all you want, but I would get it before they outlaw it. It is neat..........but yes........it is expensive also. I have too much fun making little bitty holes in paper at really stupid long distances. That is more fun to me in my old age!

L.H. Clark
    AMEN!
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67