Took the new Pac-Nor 6XC 1-7" twist, 24" #1 contour bbl to break in. On Fri. i had it mounted in the factory tupperware stock....groups were dismal to say the least...measured in inches....switched it over to a B&C tactical Medalist, and took it out on Mon, the 4th...still breaking it in, i shot, cleaned every 2 shots....groups were same...really started thinking i had a problem....after cleaning the last time, i decided to shoot a group(4 shot load testing), without cleaning..1st shot was was about 1-1/4" out of the next three.....which were in one ragged hole!!! Shot another group, different load, 4 shots in about 3/4" with 2 in same hole. Don't know what made it start grouping, but what i thought was going to be a tomato stake, is now a 1/2 MOA or better shooter once i get a load worked up.......Pac-Nor makes a really fine bbl, and to be such a light weight contour proves that a lightweight rifle, can shoot with the best of them...And i now know not to give up so fast on a new rifle!!!! rsbhunter