I got the 12fvss .308 and finally got time to pull it down and take a look. It came with a duramax stock that hadn't been fitted but had had the front piller beded, i simply put it back together and gave it a good cleaning before heading out to the range. It came with the data book and the targets showed good groups the way it was, so i wasn't changing anything until we got to know each other.

The first time out i found out that my brand new scope was defective, i didn't bring another scope so home i went. The next time out i used one of my old fathfull scopes and got on paper at 25yds, i went out at 100yds and got on paper a little high on the first shot. Numbers 2-3-4 were all interlocking about a 1/2" right from center. I was using a H drawn on a piece of computer paper and went to one edge and made 2 interlocking shots with the third a flyer, went to the other edge and made three interlocking with the fourth a flyer. I shoot from sandbags.

It continued to make three or four and then flyers, so i went home to look it over and called b&c and talked to them. Their word was that yes it needed to be floated all around, so i spent the next three hours with sandpaper and got it back together this morning. Some time this week i'll get back out and try again, since it was making good groups the way it was, i hoping it will be even better this time out. All in all a lot of fun no matter what. blue