Thread: I need some help

Gazza

I need some help

Hello from Australia,

I was just wondering if someone can help me?

I am currently converting a Savage .22 MKII F into a Boyd's SS Evolution stock and need to purchase the required "Savage inlet trigger guard - Part No. #108017" and the corresponding magazine floor plate .22 LR, to complete the project.

It appears that Savage do not support international on-line sales and after much research cannot find a way to order these two small parts.

Can someone please help with information as to where/how I can purchase and have posted to Australia?

Cheers

Gary

Gazza

Re: I need some help

All O.K.

Brownells have come to my rescue. I should have the bits in about 4 - 6 weeks :)

All parts for my new Savage project have now been ordered. Just need them to all arrive "down under" and I will be in business. Meanwhile, I have ordered a Rifle Basix trigger for my other Savage BTVS MKII that I use for outdoor target work. I couldn't get the Accutigger below 2lb-6oz trigger pull, even after a spring clip, which is too high for me (Being an ex-small bore competition shooter). Rifle Basix guarantee that I will get down to 1lb 2oz which should be just about right. All in all, I have a bit going on in my world of shooting with Savage. :)

Cheers

Gazza

Re: I need some help

Rifle Basix trigger arrived and fitted. I can't believe the difference. Light, crisp and easy to fit. No creep at all. Very impressed. Can't wait to see if my groups improve.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.