PDA

View Full Version : Shooting steel Sunday in Watertown SD area with new Viper PSTs and 338 Sin

basshusker
05-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Anyone wanting to come see the PSTs in action this weekend or the .338 Sin from Devins at Sinarms are more than welcome to join us this weekend around Watertown. I'll be bringing my 12 year daughter to shoot her 6x47 so don't get mad if she bests ya lol. Do not bet her money! Wife isn't bad either.
Sunday around one. Shooting out a little past 500 on some of my new steel targets and load development etc.

Come hang out and talk shop if nothing else. See if we can get some east state comps going regularly.
Might have a couple of scopes for sale and a HandS Precision Stock for Savage Target Action.

Email me or Devin if interested.

Justin
jjkuchar@gmail.com

rcinit
05-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Where do yall shoot at? Can't make it this weekend as I'm in Texas. However I'm headed to Waubay at the end of the this month to see family. Going to head out west river to shoot some P-dogs with my brother after I get there. Going to hang out for a couple weeks in SD to get some fishing and shooting in while I'm there.

basshusker
05-13-2011, 10:18 PM
I might catch up with you smallie fishing at Enemy Swim then too!

rcinit
05-13-2011, 10:25 PM
We normally fish the bridge on the way to Enemy Swim and right there between Campells slough and Enemy Swim. Hit Ortly pond too, here there pretty good Northern's in them right now.

joseph
05-20-2011, 01:52 AM
Hi
basshusker,

A couple of weeks ago I shot for the first time at 1,000 yds. in benchrest class at our local club. I shoot a 6mm Norma BR. with 105 gr. Berger VLDs. I also have a PST 6-24x50mm FFP MOA with a custom turret. The scope and rifle make a good match for long range shooting. I am very happy with both.

Oh by the way there were over 30 shooters and I came in second with a total score of 173-1x with 2 ten shot strings. First was 91-1x & the second 10 shot string was 82-0x. The guy that came in first place had a score of 174-1x.

I'm hooked. Now I'd like to shoot F-Class.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=617537&highlight=

joseph