PDA

View Full Version : mo brush m10

rez187
05-03-2011, 06:12 AM
i have a savage model 10 mossy oak brush 22-250 with detachable mag. i have tried and tried all sorts of different things to get this gun to shoot like all my other savages 1/2" or better but it just wont shoot better than an inch or slightly less. i have but about 60 rounds through it and cleaned it every time it was shot. i bought it new and it had a little bit of the camo dip coming off the bolt area. what do you think is a good price to sell it for? i have 5 other savages including a model 12bvss in 204 that shoots lights out. i just don't want to tinker anymore as i said it shoots moa and has about 60 rounds down the tube.

ive tried diff ammo/grains diff scopes rings etc...i thought about sending it off to get worked on by a smith but since i am lucky enough to have a few varmint guns in my stable i think ill just sell her. whats a good asking price? i know theirs lots of variable but ball park? is 600 too much to ask?

GaCop
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
You can try $600 but, really, you may gave better luck selling to a forum member by parting it out. Have you considered rebarreling it your self? A Savage that's acting up is always salvageable.