PDA

View Full Version : Stevens 200 Modification help needed

TORCHRIDER
03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I have a new Stevens 200 in 7mm-08. I am going to sell the barrel and use this action for a project. My questions are:

Does anyone make a GOOD replacement stock that will accomodate the blind magazine without modification?
Does anyone make a GOOD replacement stock that will allow me to convert the 200 to a removable magazine?
Does anyone make a good trigger for the Stevens 200?

Thanks!

82boy
03-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I have a new Stevens 200 in 7mm-08. I am going to sell the barrel and use this action for a project. My questions are:

Does anyone make a GOOD replacement stock that will accomodate the blind magazine without modification?
Does anyone make a GOOD replacement stock that will allow me to convert the 200 to a removable magazine?

Thanks!

Yes to all questions, the answer is Sharp Shooters Supply.

TORCHRIDER
03-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Thanks!

Yes to all questions, the answer is Sharp Shooters Supply.

Thanks. Does SSS sell composite stocks?

jpdown
03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
If you want a composite stock, I would take a look at what Stockade Gunstocks offers. They make a Savage centerfeed blind magazine or DFP/DBM stock with drop in fit. Money saver and finished stocks are available in several styles. You can purchase the magazine conversion hardware from Savage Arms or SSS.