PDA

View Full Version : magazine for 10fcp-k 308

TravisP
02-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I am new to here so i do apologize, this subject has probably been covered somewhere else but am still fumbling around on here trying to figure all this out.

My question is, has anyone used a higher capacity magazine for the 10FCP-K? The only one I have found for this model is on sharp shooters supply? I have tried calling them many times and cant get in touch with them for whatever reason. Are there any other manufacturers that make high cap for my rifle or is the one from sss the only make. Thanks.

hotbrass
02-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Good luck!

Nefarioud
02-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Travis

Send SSS an Email asking Lisa to call at her convenience. It may take a couple days but she usually gets back to me. Just make sure you answer when she calls or you mat get put to the end of the list.

bodywerks
02-06-2011, 03:01 AM
And even if she does call you back she's still gonna put you at the bottom of another list and you may have yourself a new mag in about a year from now. I'm going on 8 months waiting for mine...

TravisP
02-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, thats what I hear about SSS. That might stand for Super Slow Service. Savage just needs to go ahead and make one and be done with it, I am guessing they would be a big seller. I have what savage calls a law enforcement model, I am not in law enforcement but if I was I would want more capacity in my mag.