PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get an OEM youth stock for a 110?

tysonc
01-20-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't care to spend half the price of the rifle on a new stock. I just need a shorter stock and I couldn't find a youth stock on the savage website.

Is there a youth accustock?

jonbearman
01-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I would call northland as he has takeoff stocks that are reasonable or simply have the one you have cut down.

Blue Avenger
01-20-2011, 02:37 PM
find a wood one and cut it down , have a nice recoil pad put on to dress it up and it will look great! You have a stagger or center feed action?

tysonc
01-20-2011, 06:53 PM
I honestly don't know the difference between stagger or center feed. Its a blind or fixed mag.

Is there a website for the guy you posted above?

A cut down wood stock was the other option. Who makes a finished wood/laminate stock that's drop in ready for around $100?

ellobo
01-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Boyds makes wood stocks for Savages that are blind magazine models. Most are under $100. Call them and explaine what you want to do and tell them what you have. If your current rifle has no bottom metal or DBM. they probably have something you can use. Tehy may even cut the buttstock to what you want for you for a few bucks more. Check thier website first. Most of thier stocks are drop ins so you wont have to do any or little fitting.

El Lobo

mrslippery
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't care to spend half the price of the rifle on a new stock. I just need a shorter stock and I couldn't find a youth stock on the savage website.

Is there a youth accustock?

Tysonc, if you can wait a few weeks I'll have a wood stock from a 110 .223, it's been cut once I belief 1/2", 25.00+shipping if that will help you.