PDA

View Full Version : Lapua to finally offer 260 brass!!!!

McKinneyMike
01-01-2011, 10:35 AM
http://www.lapua.com/en/products/new-products/1

Aircraftmech76
01-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Looks like someone at Lapua finally woke up. Unreal. They could have started making this 10 years ago. Duh!

Uncle Jack
01-01-2011, 02:04 PM
If the brass is as expensive as their bullets, it will be of little concern to me.

uj

McKinneyMike
01-01-2011, 02:11 PM
If the brass is as expensive as their bullets, it will be of little concern to me.

uj

Yes Lapua brass is more expensive than Win or Rem brass, but is much better brass and lasts much longer. I do not have to cull brass for huge differences in weights and primer pockets stay tighter longer. In the big picture it is really not that much more per round.

Uncle Jack
01-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I agree that Rem and Win brass quality can be a bit sketchy.

The last couple batches of Nosler and Hornady brass I've used have been exceptional....weight +or- .2 grains, proper length, consistant primer pockets, clean flash holes, and besides, I like to buy American when I can.

It's too early to judge the longevity of the brass. We'll see.

uj

McKinneyMike
01-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Jack. I understand the American issue. Too many jobs are leaving the country. I only use Lapua brass in loads where they offer brass for my needs as they have always offered a superior product. I really do not see them lessening their standards for this one round of brass :)