View Full Version : Model 12 BVSS Trigger

Moore
12-20-2010, 11:16 PM
?? Basix or SSS and why

Thanks for the feedback

dcloco
12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Jard.

Very crisp and comes in 1 lb and 1.5 lb models. Comes with a new sear to change the angle.

Have one installed and another on the bench waiting on me. :)

82boy
12-21-2010, 12:43 AM
?? Basix or SSS and why
Thanks for the feedback

Not sure what your question is.

The first models of BVSS came from the factory equipped with the SSS competition trigger, then when they released the Accu-trigger, they stop installing the SSS trigger, in the 12 BVSS and the 12VSS, and started installing the accu-trigger. Do you have one of the older BVSS's that have the SSS trigger, and are wondering what brand it is? Or are you asking what trigger is better? If so please use the search feature, this subject has been covered hundreds of times.

mmargotta
12-21-2010, 09:31 AM
82boy....you mean that I took out an SSStrigger when I installed my Timney? I paid $100 for no reason when I could have just adjusted it!?.....DUH!!! :-[

Blue Avenger
12-21-2010, 09:37 AM
take out something like this? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/gcidso123/reargripstriker009.jpg

mmargotta
12-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Actually no.......that looks like the trigger in my other BVSS, The one that I took out had a silver trigger also, if that means anything. ( I better not hijack this thread anymore, the original OP might get mad!)

Quickshot
12-21-2010, 09:57 AM
I have a pre accu-trigger,12bvss, that was not an SSS trigger. I put in a basix and have been well satisfied with a 1 1/4# trigger that has been just fine for several years now for groundhog shooting. If you are considering more competitive shooting, you may want a more sophisticated trigger. My .02, Good luck with your choice. Quick

Moore
12-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, and I didn't think anyone was hijacking the post.

I guess I woke up the bee under 82boys head dress, I'll do a search and not ask questions!

82boy
12-21-2010, 10:50 AM
I guess I woke up the bee under 82boys head dress, I'll do a search and not ask questions!

Don't get me wrong this site is great for asking questions, but please use the search feature because some questions could easily be answered by doing so. As in "what trigger is better" it has literally been asked hundreds of times. Repeat questions also waste up bandwidth, and eventually causes the site to have problems.