PDA

View Full Version : Banned Member ?

shoots100
04-24-2024, 07:44 PM
I was dealing with a member here with the initials DH and now I see that member has been banned.
I searched the forum and can't find anything.
Can someone who knows the details enlighten me on the circumstances of the banning in a PM please ?

Thanks,
SJC

pdog06
04-24-2024, 08:21 PM
Without us stirring up the pot or jumping to assumptions I would say your best bet is to send a message to admin(Jim baker). When someone gets banned there is no public announcement or anything, and really it’s not the admins responsibility to let the forum know why a decision was made. Maybe he will? Not sure.

Mr65
04-25-2024, 12:23 AM
I was wondering the same thing, Dave was one of the larger contributors here and honestly a staple of this forum. It will not be the same without him and his knowledge. Knowing Dave I am having a very hard time imagining what he might have done to get banned. He was one of the primary reasons I came here. Not happy, so fair well guys, moving on to another forum.

J.Baker
04-25-2024, 01:35 PM
The specific details or circumstances resulting in a ban aren't something we disclose or discuss with the members. All I will say is that I gave Dave far more second chances than I probably should have over the years, and it was his own repetitive actions and behavior that got him banned (again).

shoots100
04-25-2024, 07:32 PM
Thanks, I guess there was more going on behind the scenes.

SJC

Rocketvapor
04-26-2024, 01:24 PM
I still refer to old posts from "He who Shall Not be Named" and other long time members here.
Lots of info in those old posts, I learned a lot on this forum.