PDA

View Full Version : marbles 99 tang sight

99lover
03-06-2024, 04:36 PM
These sight are great, but I do not see a good way to "lock" the settings. They are easily moved when handling the gun and raising the sight to shooting position. Am I missing something? I guess i am spoiled by Skinner sights. They have set screws and when locked they thy will not move.

Big Al1
03-06-2024, 05:27 PM
There should be a small lock ring on the stem. Sometimes they like to come loose!

Mad Dog
03-07-2024, 10:20 AM
If he's talking about set screws it's one of the newer tang sights that Marbles put out, the old vintage versions used the bottom locking ring to snug up against the top elevation adjustment.

Big Al1
03-07-2024, 02:43 PM
If he's talking about set screws it's one of the newer tang sights that Marbles put out, the old vintage versions used the bottom locking ring to snug up against the top elevation adjustment.

Where ya been, MD?? Haven't seen ya here is a long time!!

Mad Dog
03-07-2024, 02:51 PM
Watching but haven't been posting alot, I'll be changing that from now on..........hopefully.

Turkey season is coming and I've got a brand new Beretta A-400 that needs patterned.

Big Al1
03-07-2024, 06:24 PM
Watching but haven't been posting alot, I'll be changing that from now on..........hopefully.

Turkey season is coming and I've got a brand new Beretta A-400 that needs patterned.

:thumb::thumb: