PDA

View Full Version : 110 Precision action

Jctx
02-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a 110 precision short action in .308. Action only not the complete rifle. Does anyone know where I can find one? They seem to very hard to find.

Thank you
JC

Dave Hoback
02-01-2024, 12:30 AM
Only place I know that lists the 110 Precision Action for sale. Has been Out of Stock
for like 2+ years. Sorry.
https://jaoutdoors.com/product/110-precision-action/

Wilhelm Scream
02-01-2024, 01:07 AM
Savage actions, like savage magazines, are harder to find than an albino bigfoot. Wonder whats really going on.

Turkeytider
02-01-2024, 07:32 AM
Savage actions, like savage magazines, are harder to find than an albino bigfoot. Wonder whats really going on.

Always been a mystery, along with some other things concerning Savage.

Dave Hoback
02-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Savage is the highest producer of bolt action rifles in the US. (And likely other countries.) They have routinely placed #9 most popular firearms company in the US & #12 Worldwide. Those a #9 ranking may not seem high, but to put it in prospective, it’s still in the top 10 going up against brands like Glock, Smith & Wesson, & Ruger with their enormous line of pistols; and companies like CZ, Remington & Tikka aren’t even in the top 25! (Let alone the more custom, higher priced bolt action/hunting rifles.)

pdog06
02-01-2024, 01:30 PM
Post your want ad in our classified section and maybe a used one will be available by someone here with an extra. I’ve never had a problem finding an action. You just gotta know where to look and put a want ad on a couple websites classifieds.
I just sold 3 actions and bought 2 other ones in the last couple months

J.Baker
02-01-2024, 04:29 PM
Check with James at Northland Shooters Supply

want2ride
02-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Savage is the highest producer of bolt action rifles in the US. (And likely other countries.) They have routinely placed #9 most popular firearms company in the US & #12 Worldwide. Those a #9 ranking may not seem high, but to put it in prospective, it’s still in the top 10 going up against brands like Glock, Smith & Wesson, & Ruger with their enormous line of pistols; and companies like CZ, Remington & Tikka aren’t even in the top 25! (Let alone the more custom, higher priced bolt action/hunting rifles.)
That really puts things in perspective!