PDA

View Full Version : 110 Trail Hunter

Pages : 1 [2]

Dave Hoback
12-05-2023, 10:24 PM
I managed to snag one for $429. Heck of a price. Now, because it’s such a new rifle, does anyone know where you can get an aftermarket stock/chassis for it?

Just do a Google search. There is nothing new as far as fitment from an Small Shank Long/Short Action from the last 15+ years. It’s a standard 4.40” Short Action or 5.062” Long Action depending on the cartridge you got. All the modern Chassis & stocks fit.

Muskies
12-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Are those hogue over molded the pillar or full bedding block? Depends on pricing I’d be interested in buying a stock. I’ve been looking at buying the magpul hunter but the hogue stock looks decent if it’s got the full bedding block.

thesheepdog
12-11-2023, 01:39 PM
They are pillar bedded. They are still pretty stiff/solid despite a full bedding block.

Insomniaddict
12-19-2023, 02:53 PM
Savageshooters, Gentlemen, Can anyone answer an important question about the Trail Hunter magazine? I own 2 Savage 10 Precision Carbines. They are bottom bolt release and use the all metal magazines. Does the Trail Hunter use the Axis Magazines or upgraded Axis II style magazines or the good old metal detachable magazines? I have 8 magazines and I want to know if I have to switch to the new Axis Style magazines if I buy a Trail Hunter.