PDA

View Full Version : 110 Ultralight - Blueprinted?

Chris_in_Idaho
11-03-2023, 10:59 PM
I see the 110 Ultralight is advertised to have a "Blueprinted" action. Does that mean the scope base screw holes should line up and point to the same place the barrel points?

pdog06
11-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Lol pretty sure that was their plan. I doubt they do anymore to that action as they do to the rest of them.

Andy S.
11-07-2023, 07:57 AM
New to the forum, but I recently read the “blue printed” description as well, and was wondering exactly what it meant.

charlie b
11-07-2023, 09:18 AM
It is hard to trust advertising language. I wonder if anyone has been in the factory to see what they really do when 'blueprinting'. And if they do it consistently and with decent quality.

Dave Hoback
11-07-2023, 11:39 AM
True Blueprinting of a Rifle Action consists of squaring the Action & Bolt lugs together, as well as the tenon threads to the Action centerline. However, the term is used far & wide for a multitude of things; from those things already stated to cleaning the Action, chasing the Action & scope rail mounting hole threads, facing the front of the Action perpendicular to the centerline or lapping the lugs. There are many interpretations of the word & procedures done.