PDA

View Full Version : Back after a 5 year absence

Cover Dog
10-26-2023, 09:29 PM
I’m here again, but had to re-register as a newbie even though I had 500+ posts. Account was deleted for inactivity. Same user name as before “Cover Dog”.

Dave Hoback
10-26-2023, 11:08 PM
Welcome back Cover Dog. Yeah, all your old posts have you listed as “Guest” under your handle name. I’ve seen some of your old posts from as far back as 2009, which is about as far as the server files have stored.

So, what was the 5 year hiatus all about? If you don’t mind me asking.

Cover Dog
10-26-2023, 11:37 PM
Welcome back Cover Dog. Yeah, all your old posts have you listed as “Guest” under your handle name. I’ve seen some of your old posts from as far back as 2009, which is about as far as the server files have stored.

So, what was the 5 year hiatus all about? If you don’t mind me asking.

Well you ask for it so here we go…went back to Skeet & Sporting Clays and kinda let the center fire rifles become safe queens. Dabbled in 1000yd bench guns for several years but had to travel too much to shoot. I have some guns that will need to be moved to make room for more.

Getting old is not for sissies. Oct. of 19 had my right shoulder replaced. Oct. of 21 fractured my right foot while winterizing my boat then a month later had my left shoulder replaced. And to top off everything, in March of 22 slipped on black ice and shattered my replaced right shoulder. So now I have another new right shoulder and a titanium rod the runs down to my elbow. Hopefully that’s it for a while. Would like to get into handgun .22lr steel challenge. So with that explanation I am going to bed.

ragsflh
10-27-2023, 10:53 AM
welcome back

godale
10-27-2023, 09:04 PM
i am back after 2 years covidi lost the use of my hands and legs for awhile. good to be back home welcome home