PDA

View Full Version : Any Reloaders in NJ?

yoda4x4
09-05-2023, 03:59 PM
I'm looking at reloading for my 308s, and even have the tools and components to do it. But the guy who was going to help me learn the process has spaced out on me. Are there any reloaders in NJ that are open to teaching someone how to setup the equipment?

Thanks in advance.

David

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

charlie b
09-06-2023, 08:16 AM
Many of us started without a teacher. I went to the Lyman Reloading Handbook but there are several others. Western has one you can download.

https://ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/WesternPowdersHandloadingGuide8.0_WEB.pdf

These days there are a ton of videos that show how to reload, from standard factory loads up to benchrest level. Most of the mfg have good instruction booklets that come with the presses and dies to get you started.

Dave Hoback
09-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Hi David, I’m David as well.:tea:

What part of Jersey are you located? I’m in PA., Philadelphia area. The Commodore Barry bridge is my closest connection to Jersey. I’d be happy to show you what I know. Problem is I’m disabled & can’t drive. Or I’d be happy to turn you onto some YouTube videos with good instruction. Cut through the nonsense, so to speak.