PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Shooter, Big changes coming to McMillers

KMW1954
07-12-2023, 10:43 PM
I have posted a number of times that I do work PT at this range as an RO. and have been there now for just over 3 years. It's been a great experience with good people on both sides, co-workers and patrons. On occasion I have invited members from this forum to join me in a day of shooting, so far no takers.:neglected:

Anyways for those of you have been there before and were not quite overwhelmed come next spring you may want to give it another try as many big improvements are coming thanks to funds from the Pittman-Roberts Act. Here are a few of the big updates coming along with a big brand new Lodge with classrooms. Last year they added a huge 3D archery range and are now offering an archery league.

https://www.mcmillersportscenter.com/coming-soon so I hope all my neighbors will check us out and again come give us a visit. Also scuttlebutt has it a Skeet range and an expansion to a 500/600yd rifle range are in the works but don't hold me to it. That may be another year or two out.

Phreddie30.06
07-13-2023, 12:01 AM
Too far for me to travel for a day at the range.

Thanks Dad

Smokey262
07-13-2023, 08:34 PM
500/600 yard range? Yeah baby!! When the wind is from the west I can hear the shots from there. I am 3.5 miles ENE as the crow flies and have been there many many times. Used to buy the annual 300yd all area pass but that got really expensive Keep us posted!

KMW1954
07-13-2023, 08:39 PM
Over the past two years they have changed the the annual twice. They changed it again this spring and I couldn't even tell you what it is.

ragsflh
09-13-2023, 09:48 AM
too far to travel