PDA

View Full Version : New from AZ

Wytail
07-11-2023, 11:36 AM
Hi, I have read numerous posts here over the years. Thank you for all the info. Not new to Savages, but new here. Recently, I have been on the search for LA bottom metal for the new style bbr's. I contacted Atlasworx by e-mail and ask if they had any imterest in making a run of la bottom metal for top or bottom bolt release actions. They looked asthetically pleasing to me and seamed to have a good price point on the SA version they produce. They expressed that they could make a run of them if enough interest was shown. I am in no way affiliated with Atlasworxs, but I would like to see more aftermarket products for the Savages. I expressed that I would like to see a 300 rum length mag well. I know options are limited for the new models. Hoping to help the community with this info. Stocky's is producing a Carbon in the VG2 in La, and Pure Precision last time I checked is going to make one also. If you have an interest in another selection for bottom metal, please send Atlasworxs an e-mail. Maybe we can help each other out by creating enough interest. Thank you for reading.
Wytail

GaCop
07-12-2023, 08:53 AM
Welcome aboard!

ragsflh
07-12-2023, 09:17 AM
welcome

Dave Hoback
07-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Welcome.

prdatr
07-23-2023, 01:36 PM
Welcome from Mesa, AZ. Eric installed pillars and bed a Manners stock for me a few years ago.