PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heard of Savage Arms Store ( On line retailer )?

Turkeytider
05-17-2023, 07:09 AM
Stumbled upon this purported on line source for Savage guns. Anybody ever heard of them or purchased guns from them? Are they legit? It does not appear to be a part of Savage Arms company.

Beowoulf2000
05-17-2023, 08:34 PM
I read your post then visited the site. They only take Zelle, bank transfer, and crypto as method of payment. So yes. This is a scam site.

Blue Avenger
05-17-2023, 10:31 PM
no address or real contact info in there web site. no special pricing to entice me.

Nor Cal Mikie
05-18-2023, 09:58 AM
If you're smart, don't even or ever!!!:eek:

Dave Hoback
05-20-2023, 02:50 PM
SCAM-Appaloosa! No phone phone number, no return mailing address and doesn’t accept TRACEABLE firms of payment. I’m surprised they don’t ask customers to drive to Walmart for those prepaid cards, then email the numbers to them! Seriously, this place is bad news.

Here’s a message I sent through the site.
“That you’re not customers to pick up prepaid gift cards from Walmart and email you the numbers as payment! Sheesh! Look, it’s super obvious to see you are a SCAM site! No Phone Number, no Return Address & only accepting non traceable payments.

Why? I mean, what kind of sick brained scum bag does all this to scam people? I bet you’re a sufferer of Stg.5 TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME as well, huh? If you put this much energy into an actual business, you might just have a chance.”