PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Tulsa in April?

BobT
02-25-2023, 09:39 AM
I haven't been to the Wanenmacher show since covid reared it's ugly head, I am planning to make the pilgrimage this year. Anybody else plan on going this year?

BT
02-25-2023, 12:16 PM
I’ve never been but have considered it the past couple years. Looks like I’ll have to wait til next year, again.

FyrepowrX
02-25-2023, 01:20 PM
Pretty sure i'll be stuck working on Saturday, but will probably go on Sunday.

BobT
02-25-2023, 05:33 PM
I’ve never been but have considered it the past couple years. Looks like I’ll have to wait til next year, again.

I'm heading that way if you need a ride! I haven't made a motel reservation yet so I can just as easily get a double room.

BobT
02-25-2023, 05:34 PM
Pretty sure i'll be stuck working on Saturday, but will probably go on Sunday.

Will you have tables? If so I'll make sure to swing by and say hello!

FyrepowrX
02-25-2023, 06:49 PM
stopped doing tables a few years ago; by the time i rented a u-haul & drug 10,000 pounds of stuff out there, and paid 4-5 people to work the show,
it got to be a major undertaking...have reached that point where easier is way more appealing than working like a rented mule. :becky:

Bob Roach
02-25-2023, 11:45 PM
I have not been to Tulsa since the China Flue either.
We should have my brothers house pretty much done by then.

Bob R

BT
02-27-2023, 10:32 PM
I'm heading that way if you need a ride! I haven't made a motel reservation yet so I can just as easily get a double room.
Id like to do that, Bob, but it just isn’t going to fit in with work and my scheduled vacation time during turkey season. We should plan for next year, though.

BobT
03-02-2023, 06:47 AM
Id like to do that, Bob, but it just isn’t going to fit in with work and my scheduled vacation time during turkey season. We should plan for next year, though.

Next year should be doable, my plan is to retire at the end of December this year so I should have plenty of time, might not have any money though!

MrSmitty
03-02-2023, 11:36 PM
That is a serious bucket list item, my whole life, I've heard about the Tulsa gun show. My dad's friends used to go, and said how cool it was.....Awww some day.......some day....