PDA

View Full Version : Ready to watch my Eagles take the Super Bowl!

Dave Hoback
02-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Waiting for kick-off tonight. I’m sure many of you are planning the same. But this is where I live! This whole area is going to ERUPT tonight! It’s exciting. Having your team in the Game. Still won’t be as exciting as 5 years ago, against the Patriots… with The Great One… Brady! THAT game was UN-winnable! But the Eagles pulled off one of the greatest upsets ever. The game tonight is more evenly matched. So we’ll see……

But the Eagles are gonna win!

Blue Avenger
02-12-2023, 06:41 PM
Only part I care about, is being held hostage to build stadiums for a bunch of rich people. I do like watching kids play for fun!

Blue Avenger
02-12-2023, 11:15 PM
LOL Also it's jacking with net speeds tonight. I used to notice it when kids got out of school also.

pdog06
02-13-2023, 08:48 PM
Well that didn’t go as planned for us Dave! Still good game though if you take out the extra anthem. Let’s divide the country a little more why don’t we.
Hope they didn’t burn down too much of the city! Although it would be better for most of it.

thebeav
02-14-2023, 10:17 PM
Only part I care about, is being held hostage to build stadiums for a bunch of rich people.

Living here in Buffalo, that's he same problem I have. I'll never be a Bills fan.
Nobody ever subsidized my business !