View Full Version : Can someone measure the rail height on a Savage 110 tactical?

Pages : 1 [2]

deadduck357
01-18-2023, 02:39 PM
Never be embarrassed my friend. People here aren’t driven by high dollar signs. Quality is quality. The truth is, scope rings are very simple components. They have only two very simple jobs: One is to hold the scope in place & not move! Honestly, a finely done “Duct Tape” job could do, LOL! Their other job is look good doing it. And anyone who claims they don’t care how they look, as long as they perform, yadda, yadda, yadda…. Is a darn lier! I caught on to the Arken rings immediately. And yes, they are a hell of a good deal. They perform every bit as well as rings costing double, even triple what they do! Remember, scope rings & mounts don’t have “stages” of working well. They either work, or they DON’T! Doesn’t matter whether they cost $30, or $200. Honestly, if you are already using the Arken & are happy with them, don’t feel pressured to use something else just because. The only real reason to use whichever ring set we do, is because we are either visually or monetarily drawn to them.

These are the Audere. They are actually Italian made. But at 26mm, I believe they are still a bit higher than you want. https://www.amazon.com/MK-Machining-Audere-Accessories-Compatible/dp/B08XB8M5V4?th=1&psc=1
:thumb: