PDA

View Full Version : Bullberry legacy

Pages : 1 [2]

Iowa Fox
12-15-2022, 06:23 PM
:tea:

Do you know how many times I've said "This is my last one".

KYODE
12-15-2022, 08:41 PM
:crazy: I can imagine. I seriously don’t have time for what i do have. I need load work on several as it is. Oh there are definitely some id like to have yet for sure lol. Im not one to sell one and buy another usually. I hang on for dear life lol.

J A XSP
12-15-2022, 09:32 PM
actually i hope to attach the barrel to an ssk50 frame. :peace:

That's what we're all hoping!! ;) I think the last 3 barrels I've bought (over a year or more), I've figured that they'd sit on an SSK frame. I haven't given up and I'll dang sure take my allotment if and when they finally start shipping but I've tried to find TC frames in the mean time to set up whatever I can. :rolleyes:

BT
12-15-2022, 09:52 PM
I’m thrilled you finally moved forward with getting your K!

KYODE
12-15-2022, 10:52 PM
Yep BT been on my mind a long time now lol. Its hard to commit to todays higher prices as well. But….the timing is right.

Bullberry ended up winning my “choice” between ssk and mgm. I think all 3 can be good choices though.

TC260
01-22-2023, 06:21 PM
Glad to see Bullberry back up in action. 7 years ago I sold a bunch of barrels but a BB 7-30 Waters Imp, among a few others, isn't going anywhere.

Rooterpig
01-22-2023, 07:10 PM
You will be happy with Troy and Bullberry.

RickA
01-22-2023, 11:18 PM
I got in just fine Kyode. Not sure what ur problem is but I just typed in Bullberry Legacy and it came right up.

Bob Roach
01-23-2023, 01:44 AM
I have Bullberry, SSK and MGM barrels. I am happy with all three makers.
My current Bullberry is chambered in 35 Bullberry. This is pretty much a 35 Remington Rimmed. It is made from 375 Winchester Brass blown out and necked down. Cases are easy to make. Brass life is very good. And it is a great deer slayer. I have CH4D Dies for it. It has slightly more case capacity than a 35 Remington Rimmed.
My other barrel was a 6mm Bullberry Improved. I was very accurate, but a real pain to make the cases for it. I am sure a set of Custom Forming Dies would have made case forming more enjoyable. Someone else has it now. I traded it to ED at the Tulsa Gun Show probably Three years ago.
Bullberry makes a very nice barrel. Both of mine were Blued.

Bob R