PDA

View Full Version : Happy thanks giving!

J.Baker
11-24-2022, 08:31 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a fun, safe and memorable Thanks Giving! Hopefully each and every one of you has something or someone to be thankful for this year. If so, and you're so inclined, feel free to share it with everyone in a reply below.

wbm
11-24-2022, 09:05 AM
Well besides the profoundly grateful thanks to God and family, the signature line of "Under certain circumstances..." has made me smile more than one morning....thanks Jim!

ragsflh
11-24-2022, 09:39 AM
happy turkey day to all

PhilC
11-24-2022, 09:41 AM
When I stop and think there is much to be thankful for in my life, Faith and family at the top. Welcoming a new granddaughter just a few weeks prior to our 44th wedding anniversary makes today even more special - I have truly been blessed.

Robinhood
11-24-2022, 06:32 PM
Whew!!! I am full. I hope everyone is having a grand thanksgiving an enjoying what is left of her,

thebeav
11-24-2022, 10:33 PM
Whew!!! I am full.

Oh my, I heard that.....I shouldn't have done the 2nd piece of pie..
Went to my nieces for dinner. They have 3 young girls. Lily, the youngest at 8, after pre-meal prayers were said, went on to recite the preamble to the Constitution. It was a beautiful thing, and it brought applause from the table.

Robinhood
11-26-2022, 12:47 AM
Oh my, I heard that.....I shouldn't have done the 2nd piece of pie.. Went to my nieces for dinner. They have 3 young girls. Lily, the youngest at 8, after pre-meal prayers were said, went on to recite the preamble to the Constitution. It was a beautiful thing, and it brought applause from the table. Awesome!!!