PDA

View Full Version : Can I list a Savage firearm in the classifieds?

Steeltrap
08-08-2022, 01:50 PM
I've been a member of this forum for many years, but not very active in the past few. I'm not a paid member either.

So, I can't seem to be able to post a firearm for sale. Is that because I need to be a paid member? And yes, I've looked for the rules.....but thus far haven't found them concerning who can and who cannot post for sale "stuff."

Thanks much. If I can't, no harm, no foul.

Steeltrap
08-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Nevermind.....DOH.....found the information!

thebeav
08-12-2022, 11:57 AM
What was the answer ?

PhilC
08-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Classified section header...

Access to our classified boards is semi-restricted to paid members to protect those who place ads from those looking to scam them out of their money or property. As such, those classified as New Members can view ads but not place or reply to ads. Those classified as Basic Members can view and reply to ads, but not place ads. To place an ad you will need to become a Team Savage member which will also make you eligible for all of the other additional benefits that come with being a Team Savage member. CLICK HERE (http://www.savageshooters.com/payments.php) for more details on our different membership levels.

thebeav
08-23-2022, 06:38 AM
Thank you for the post !

Dave Hoback
08-23-2022, 09:11 AM
And now you are a member. Your membership papers & Decoder Ring will soon arrive in the mail. Then we will teach you the “secret handshake”!

Steeltrap
08-23-2022, 09:34 AM
And now you are a member. Your membership papers & Decoder Ring will soon arrive in the mail. Then we will teach you the “secret handshake”!

I got my Decoder Ring.....but it was cracked. Where is the help desk to get a return authorization number???

Dave Hoback
08-23-2022, 10:46 AM
I could tell you…but then I’d have to kill ya:(

Steeltrap
08-23-2022, 02:31 PM
:o:o:o