View Full Version : New-2-Me 112 in 300 Win Mag

Pages : 1 [2]

Dave Hoback
07-30-2022, 06:16 PM
Yeah, that is actually a much better trigger than the Accutrigger. Granted, I prefer the Accutrigger because it reminds me scantily a
2-stagey feel, & I do like safe action triggers. But head to head, the 3-screw is better. Another one I freely do trigger jobs on, and also make the lighter bar springs. Drop them in an envelope & mail to people. (Oh wait…I mean, I have SOMEONE ELSE make them then take credit for doing it… but it was my idea so the sane thing, right?) LOL! :rolleyes: As the story goes being spread about me & the things I do.

Dave Hoback
07-30-2022, 06:16 PM
Duplicate

wbm
07-30-2022, 08:30 PM
Many old timers would rather have a flat back stagger feed. Some years and models were very smooth and had a very adjustable trigger with the wire spring.

+1

Have one of those.

TXRoadlizard
08-05-2022, 06:17 PM
Sold a couple odds and ends around the house that I haven't used since I got into long range shooting. Just ordered a 30" Criterion Bull Barrel, 4-groove, 8-twist in 300 Win Mag from Northland Shooters Supply. Jim said this one has a longer throat to handle the heavier bullets seated out beyond mag length, which I've been single feeding anyway. They were a joy to talk to on the phone and order process was easy. Told them I read about them here at SavageShooters.com. Barrel is shipping UPS on Monday!