PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius - Love Long Walks On the Beach and Puppy Dogs.

USABAKER
04-29-2022, 06:06 PM
Barf.. LOL Just joking...

Name is Bill, but you can just call me Bill. Currently residing in Peoples Republic of Kalifornia but hope to leave the state in a couple years. I collect primarily MILSURP and most anything Remington however, I bought a Savage 220A 12 Gauge and caught the Savage/Stevens bug. Within three weeks I've added a Savage/Stevens 311 SxS 12 GA, and a Savage 24A combo 20GA / .222 Remington. I did buy my wife a modern Savage Arms 11/111 Trophy Hunter in .308Win and my son a Savage Arms Axis XP Youth in .243Win (which he never shot and has now grown out of) but I'n new to the old stuff.

Looking to learn more about the Fox/Stevens/Savage rifles and I add more to my collection.

Prior US Navy SEABEE (6 years) and US Army Corps of Engineers (2 years Reserve)
Certified Gunsmith
Licensed Type 3 C&R FFL
Communistic State C.O.E. holder
NRA Range Safety Officer at South Bay Rod and Gun Club Delzura CA

Phreddie30.06
04-29-2022, 06:18 PM
Welcome and thank you for your service from colorful Colorado.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Dave Hoback
04-29-2022, 08:46 PM
Welcome partner. You bump “online hips” with those corn nuggets on Calguns? Some of them swear their FINNED & emasculated AR’s are just as good as, yadda, yadda.

Good you’re planning to leave Commie-fornia. I genuinely dislike that place!

USABAKER
04-29-2022, 09:00 PM
You bump “online hips” with those corn nuggets on Calguns? Some of them swear their FINNED & emasculated AR’s are just as good as, yadda, yadda

Nada... Only time I go on CALGUNS is when I'm looking for parts or old firearms. I don't spend time on their forum. I' mostly on milsurps.com good folks and no drama. I don't own any finned firearms, for that the only AR I have is still in parts... bought a billeted lower about 6 years ago, a lower parts kits a few weeks later and was given a complete upper about two years ago. Thing has just been sitting in my safe.. LOL... guess after carrying a M16 (and M60) in the Military, I never really had the desire of have one in civilian life. Bolt action kind of guy anyhow... But guess I'll need to put it together one day, I'll have to buy a KALIKEY (https://kalikey.com/)for it so I don't have to deal with the Kalifornia bullshit aka Fins-N-Things.. Easy enough to switch out the carrier group when I'm out of CA.

ragsflh
04-30-2022, 07:39 AM
welcome,thanks for your service

drybean
05-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Welcome aboard