PDA

View Full Version : TriggerTech

Dave Hoback
04-04-2022, 03:06 PM
I conversed with Trent at TriggerTech today, asking what the scoop was. He told me the Savage community has been HEARD! A Savage compatible design is currently in R&D. He said there is no set timeline & it could be another year. But shoot… this is good news indeed! Just confirmation it’s coming. Oh Joy!

So save your Pennie’s gents! A TriggerTech is one I would be greatly tempted to spend the money on.

celltech
04-04-2022, 03:22 PM
We can only hope this pans out....I LOVE my TT triggers.

want2ride
04-04-2022, 03:39 PM
awesome!!!

TommyD11730
04-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Conversing with TT I was told no sooner then next year. I couldn't wait and went Jard. While I wish it was 2 stages, it damn nice. It's also as much coin as I paid for my used 12FV. ��

Txhillbilly
04-05-2022, 04:02 AM
I've got 4 of their trigger's on my custom action rifles and love them. I've got a couple of Fred's old competition trigger's in my staggered feed Savage's that work great.
If TT comes out with some, I guess I'll be buying 6 or 7 more. That sucks, but in a good way!

Dave Hoback
04-05-2022, 09:29 AM
6 or 7 more? You better invest in some stock Tx.:redface-new:

I’m excited. None of the other triggers for Savage have done anything for me because they all rely on the stock Sear. They are an improvement, but so is my worked over Accutrigger. For a couple bucks! The Jard is the first one which addressed this, but they have their problems. TriggerTechs just work!