PDA

View Full Version : 110 BBR L/A Accufit non-Accustock factory stock

Darryle
02-28-2022, 08:58 AM
Do they actually make one with the adjustable cheek riser? I am wanting one for a build rather than going with a B&C or Boyds. Color is not important.

If so, where can I find one, because James only has the TBR version and I haven't found one on the forums or eBay.

Thanks Darryle

Dave Hoback
02-28-2022, 11:58 AM
The Accufit stock has adjustable riser & LOP. Yes, it’s made in long action. There is one for sale on eBay, but it’s LH. Keep searching.

Darryle
03-01-2022, 03:28 PM
I saw that one, if I could just find a R/H version of the same

FTR, not all Accufit stocks have an adjustable comb, some just have the adjustable LOP.

Thanks Darryle

Dave Hoback
03-01-2022, 03:50 PM
FTR, not all Accufit stocks have an adjustable comb, some just have the adjustable LOP.

Thanks Darryle

Yes, you are correct Darryl. But take for instance, the Savage Storm. It’s available in 30-06, 270Win & other Long Action calibers. The Accufit stock offered on the Storm has both adjustable LOP & comb height. And obviously it’s available in Right Hand. The stocks by themselves aren’t available to the public. But with patience, eventually one will come along on our classified forum or eBay.

You Pickin’ up what I’m Putin’ down my friend?:redface-new:

LTChip
12-16-2022, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know what these Accufit stocks weigh - specifically the one that comes on the 110 with the proof bbl?

want2ride
12-17-2022, 08:08 PM
Does anyone know what these Accufit stocks weigh - specifically the one that comes on the 110 with the proof bbl?

right around 2 lbs