PDA

View Full Version : Help on bolt for 110L

Pages : 1 [2]

mnbogboy2
03-07-2022, 03:17 AM
This is my second attempt in trying to explain this I just lost a post. The 3/4@ wrenches not for tightening thebas!, as you guys knowing work!
Twistingthewrenchon theaxisoftheboltbody recocks the cocking pin with a simplerpatial turn of ofthewrench. The wider jaws of The biggeradjustablewrench allow the cocking pin to slideeasilyupthecockingramp as you turn the wrench its1/4 turn. It takes less than secondly do this andiseasypeasy. I thought about weldingwider jawpads to an open end wrench andmachiningthem flat. I wish I couldpostavideo of this procedurebutnotsureican doit. Iusedto post pictures on here But since mystrokeivebeenatalosswithonlyonehand. Takingtheideomightbehardwithonehandtoo.
I can take these boltsapart in my sleep. My spring compessoribuilt allows me to replace springs and adjust firing pin depth in minutes.
I will try to get a video of this but once youtryit
Therewill be no otherwayto do it. No more screwedup kitchen tablesbythis kid. Onekitchenchairgougedalso.

mnbogboy2
03-07-2022, 04:30 PM
This is my second attempt in trying to explain this I just lost a post. The 3/4@ wrenches not for tightening thebas!, as you guys knowing work!
Twistingthewrenchon theaxisoftheboltbody recocks the cocking pin with a simplerpatial turn of ofthewrench. The wider jaws of The biggeradjustablewrench allow the cocking pin to slideeasilyupthecockingramp as you turn the wrench its1/4 turn. It takes less than secondly do this andiseasypeasy. I thought about weldingwider jawpads to an open end wrench andmachiningthem flat. I wish I couldpostavideo of this procedurebutnotsureican doit. Iusedto post pictures on here But since mystrokeivebeenatalosswithonlyonehand. Takingtheideomightbehardwithonehandtoo.
I can take these boltsapart in my sleep. My spring compessoribuilt allows me to replace springs and adjust firing pin depth in minutes.
I will try to get a video of this but once youtryit
Therewill be no otherwayto do it. No more screwedup kitchen tablesbythis kid. Onekitchenchairgougedalso.
I'm having troubleinsertingpictures, I readthesticky but cannot findtheinsertimage button on a tool bar!
Where isthatbutton? I can email the pictures to someone orsendthe m in a pm!
Thanks,
bogboy
I tried a newpostgottotheinertutton but could notfindbrowseamywhere.

mnbogboy2
03-07-2022, 05:31 PM
I'm having troubleinsertingpictures, I readthesticky but cannot findtheinsertimage button on a tool bar!
Thanks,
bogboy

Mnbogboy2...Could you posibly show pictures? I'm having trouble visualizing it.
To start place eprn end of wrench overthebutton, just below the bolt handle. If I getthispicturetoloadthewrench will beapproxiateyparallel tothehandle.
The wrench end will touch the button andyheboltbodyoppositethebutton.
Turn thewrench, slidingthebutton up theramp. The wrench will be turningthesamedirection younorallyclosethebolt. The button will slide up the ramp and onto its detent (cocked) position and hol thrre.
You can unlock The bolt justaseasily by slowly letting The cocking button down theramp.checking firing pin protrusion can be made easier without bolt disassembly, using thissimplifieddecocking method.
Itwouldbeeasyto build this tool on a mill with aluminum barstock!
Easiestwayyocock a boltwitjoutarringupyourwife"s furniture!

PhilC
03-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Thanks,
bogboy
I tried a newpostgottotheinertutton but could notfindbrowseamywhere.
You have to be a Savage Team member to upload pics here, alternatively, you can use a pic hosting site like ImgBB and post the link. ;-)

mnbogboy2
03-08-2022, 02:48 PM
You have to be a Savage Team member to upload pics here, alternatively, you can use a pic hosting site like ImgBB and post the link. ;-)
I've paid duesforseveral years in a rowbutnotthis winteryet. Last year isenttwo years eorth.