PDA

View Full Version : Stevens 320: Stevens 320 butt stock

Daiglebrock
02-13-2022, 12:07 AM
Hi, I have a 320 20G with a 26” barrel and a 10 year old son. The gun is a little too long for him. Does anyone have or know where I can get a replacement youth stock to accommodate this little fella? Maybe someone here’s child outgrew a youth stock and replaced with a full sized? Let me know if you’d like to part ways with it. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Avenger
02-13-2022, 05:47 PM
in Minn we can sometimes get to cut them shorter as we wear heavy coats during the hunting season, LOL probable not the case in La. i would start with google, used gun parts

Daiglebrock
02-13-2022, 10:48 PM
in Minn we can sometimes get to cut them shorter as we wear heavy coats during the hunting season, LOL probable not the case in La. i would start with google, used gun parts

I thought about cutting it, but then I decided against it for when he’s grown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.Baker
02-20-2022, 12:15 PM
Being that they're all plastic stocks from Savage, I doubt cutting would be an option unless you then filled in the hollow cavity with something to provide a means to secure a butt pad to.

IIRC the 320 is a carbon copy of the old Winchester 1300 and many of the bolt-on parts are interchangeable with little to no modifications needed. I know several guys have used receiver mounted shell carriers and saddle-style optic mounts for the Win 1300 on the Stevens 320.